Walk In Clinic Services in Oceanside
If you’re looking for the services of a walk in clinic in Oceanside, near Carlsbad, the doctors and staff at Doctors Express of Oceanside are here to help. No need to schedule an appointment; just come on in and we’ll see to your care quickly and courteously. We have everything necessary to treat a wide variety of ailments and injuries.
At Doctors Express of Oceanside, which is conveniently located near Carlsbad, we believe in treating patients with as much care and professionalism as they would get from their family doctors. Every person who comes in here for treatment deserves friendly and thorough treatment, and that’s what you’ll always get. Our on-site x-ray and testing labs mean that we can provide you with results right away, and you never wait long to be seen.
We have qualified physicians on staff to see patients every day, and we’re open 7 Days a Week and 365 Days a Year. Our centers hours are Monday through Sunday from 8:00AM to 8:00PM. We see people when other doctors’ offices are closed! No appointment is ever needed, and we’re glad to bill your health insurance for you. For those who don’t have health insurance, we offer reasonable rates far below what you would pay at a hospital emergency room.
When you need a walk in clinic in Oceanside, Carlsbad, or the surrounding area, the place you want to go is Doctors Express of Oceanside. Whether you need a broken arm treated, help with symptoms of a bad flu or even a physical for your employment, we will provide it with the utmost care and professionalism! Call us today or come in.
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it's convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Oceanside, Carlsbad, and surrounding area school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Oceanside area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations.
Click here for more info