Click on the Immigration Physical From (I-693) Link to download the form using PDF.
Immigration Physical Exams will be performed on November 09, 2013 from 9:00am - 5:00pm!
Immigration medical exams are required for individuals applying for citizenship, seeking permanent residency or who are applying for a Green Card. These applicants must have an immigration physical by a certified Civil Surgeon. Basic immigration physical exam and mental status evaluation: Per USCIS medical requirements, the civil surgeons medical exam must include a search for any signs of infectious diseases involving the entire body.
The results of the examination will be provided to an immigration officer and may be shared with appropriate United States Health Authorities. Our designated Civil Surgeon will perform the required immigration medical exam (I-693) in accordance with the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services for immigrant or employers who hire employees originating from another country.
Immigration Physical Exams will be performed on November 09th, 2013 from 9:00am - 5:00pm!
Complete Immigration Physical Examination Fee is $165.00 and it includes:
- Physical Exam by Civil Surgeon
- TB Skin Test (age 2 years and up)
- Blood Test for Syphilis (age 15 and up)
- Discussing and recommending Vaccination Requirements for completion of your I-693
Generally it takes about 4-5 days to get all the above steps completed
If your TB Skin test is positive you will be required to have a chest x-ray and the cost is not included in the original price since it may not be required. The chest x-ray can be performed at our facility for an additional fee.
Patients are advised to bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as Drivers License or passport
- I-94 (if available)
- A# (if available)
- A copy of any prior immunizations, vaccinations, shots records
- Proof of treatment for tuberculosis or other infections diseases (is applicable)
- Any mental health records
- An Immigration Physical Form I-693 pre-completed with your info
- Mumps, measles, rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids
- Influenza Type B
- Hepatitis B
If I have health Insurance, will it cover these services?
Most health plans do not cover these services. You need to pay us directly and we can provide you with a receipt so that you can attempt to get a reimbursement. Some clients do get reimbursed, but we can't guarantee it.